About the Role
Building Guild is an award winning and agile construction company specialising in fit-out, refurbishment, remedial and capital works projects. With a team-focused work ethic, we have built a strong portfolio of projects and a reputation for reliable, high quality and professional service in delivering commercial, hospitality and residential projects across NSW and interstate. As our business and client base expands, we are looking for an experienced Contract Administrator to work on a wide range of construction projects
- — Assist in project co-ordination and program scheduling for multiple project schemes
- — Assist with estimates and tender submissions, budget and project pricing, preparing tender documents, fee proposals, scopes, procurement; project works administration and contract finalisation.
- — Assist in preparation of project budgets, subcontract agreements, progress claims and variations
- — Assist with Resource planning, including administering project costs in line with standards and procedures
Full job description upon request.
You have 3+ years experience as a Contract Administrator with exceptional attention to detail. You have the ability to work in demand and across multiple jobs at once.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- — 3+ years experience as a Contract Administrator
- — High attention to detail
- — Excellent written and verbal skills
- — Hold initiative and be results orientated
- — Have an ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- — Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- — JOBPAC proficiency welcomed but not essential
- — Knowledge of QHSE, WH&S, Hazardous materials and associated documentation is essential