Building Guild was founded in 2009 after identifying a gap in highly resolved commercial fit-outs and refurbishments across the East Coast. Since then, we have naturally progressed into construction and new build projects. With capabilities to manage projects from design to delivery. We are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to join our team of “collective strength” at Building Guild
- — Assist in project co-ordination and program scheduling for multiple project schemes
- — Assist with estimates and tender submissions, budget and project pricing, preparing tender documents, fee proposals, scopes, procurement; project works administration and contract finalisation.
- — Assist in preparation of project budgets, subcontract agreements, progress claims and variations
- — Assist with Resource planning, including administering project costs in line with standards and procedures
- — Collaborate with clients and subcontractors involved in the construction process
Full job description upon request.
Have experience working as a Estimator across either D&C fit-out, refurbishment and/or construction new build projects. You have an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks at any time. You have the desire to develop your skills and grow your career.
- — 2+ years experience as a Estimator
- — High attention to detail
- — Excellent written and verbal skills
- — Hold initiative and be results orientated
- — Have an ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- — Proficiency in Microsoft, Bluebeam, Jobpac, CostX, Procore or similar systems is highly desirable
- — Knowledge of QHSE, WH&S, Hazardous materials and associated documentation is essential
- — Driver’s licence