Building Guild was founded in 2009 after identifying a gap in highly resolved interior fit-outs and refurbishments across the East Coast. Since then, we have expanded operations into construction projects. With capabilities to manage projects from design to delivery.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team at Building Guild.
- — Assisting in general marketing needs of the business, including PR relations, social media, and administration
- — Working autonomously and within a team.
- — Press release execution, event management including photoshoots
- — Social Media management including; LinkedIn, Instagram, website and more
- — Preparing and delivering reports including: budget, media activity, social media growth/plan and brand strategy
You are a creative, personable, and driven individual, with the ability to work autonomously and within a performing team. With experience or an interest in construction or property industry. You have an exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks at any time. You have a diverse background with a proven track record across brand marketing and communications – both traditional and digitally.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- — Previous experience working within the construction or property industry is highly desirable but not essential
- — High attention to detail is essential to the success of this position
- — Highly organised, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- — Success in events, social media growth and press management including all marketing material
- — Experienced in using Microsoft office suite and InDesign
- — A team player with a confident and down to earth personality
- — Ability to think outside of the box, bring new ideas and a proactive approach to execution