About the Role
To plan and monitor the work performance of Subcontractors and employees to meet project timelines, quality, cost and performance standards. To provide a safe place of work and safe work practices and methods.
— Is able to supervise aspects of larger projects under direction of the Project Manager
— Is able to supervise small projects under own direction
— Does not accept sub-standard performance
— Attends sites with open eyes and brings questionable or unacceptable items to the attention of the Project Manager or fixes issue
— Identifies hazards, and assesses and controls WH&S risks
— Stops, rejects or quarantines unsafe work methods, work areas, materials, plant and equipment
— Complies with environmental procedures and practices, environmental legislation, regulations and licensing conditions.
Full job description upon request.
You are an experienced Site Manager with high attention to detail covering risk, people, safety and stakeholder management. You are results orientated with a keen attitude that aligns to Building Guild’s culture.
You set yourself and others to the highest standard and strive to achieve the best outcomes for yourself, projects and your peers.
Have the ability to take on feedback, pivot quickly and deliver a project with its supporting documentation in line with Building Guild and the clients standards.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- — Your ability to supervise aspects of larger projects under direction of the Project Manager
- — Your ability to supervise small projects under your own direction
- — Your ability to be proactive in organising Subcontractors
- — Your ability to accept performance aligned to Building Guild’s standards as well as acknowledge, implement and change performance that is sub-standard
- — Your ability to motivate others through a positive attitude
- — Your company knowledge