About the Role
As our business and client base expands, we are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects. This position is a full-time ongoing position, based in Sydney, NSW.
- — Interpret work assignment instructions, applying appropriate procedures and selecting equipment in line with the overall project plan
- — Collect and analyse data and carry out computations plus developing detailed reporting.
- — Estimate material costs and ensure finished works are within specifications, regulations and contract provisions. Manage approval workflow including audit trail and budgets are met.
- — Plan and determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) with attention to budgetary limitations.
- — Collaborate with architects, engineers etc. to confirm the specifications of the project and where efficiencies and/or sustainability opportunities can be found.
- — Liaise, supervise and direct contractors and other employees and allocate responsibilities for the designated project.
- — Collaborate with clients and subcontractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- — Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- — Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reporting for management and clients.
- — Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
Full job description upon request.
Ability to work in a challenging work environment. If you meet the above description and you are available for work, please submit your resume outlining your position and relevant experience.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- — At least 3 years previous experience as a Construction Project Manager
- — Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- — Bachelors Degree
- — Construction White Card
- — Licence